I believe, that working is not an undesirable part of life to make a living from, but a precious opportunity to make new challenges, to express ourselves, to fulfill all our creative energies and bring that wonderful feeling of success home.
To be able to appreciate these benefits of working, I believe, we need to find the perfect activity which fits our personality, and the perfect community in which we can make it happen.
In the past, I had the chance to try myself in the biggest online communication agencies of Hungary, and collect some experience at multinational companies such as Systemax and HBO Europe.
In 2015 I’ve decided to become a freelance digital project manager and start my own career as an entrepreneur. This was one of my best decisions ever.
I’ve learned how to be fully independent, how to be better at networking and how to manage a project not only when it comes to the development itself but throughout the whole process from sales until the follow-up phase and project closing.
My professional experience covers the following activities:
* Coordination of website & webshop development
(WordPress, Drupal, Magento)
* Project management apps (Asana, Trello, EasyRedmine, Basecamp, Podio, Instagantt, Invision, etc.)
* Team recruitment and management (designers, developers, copywriters, social managers, etc.)
* Documenting functional specifications
* Planning wireframes & UX
* Best practice research
* Waterfall & Agile methodologies